Due to COVID-19, we have implemented new procedures for your safety and ours as well.
If you or someone you are with:
- Has a fever, cough, or shortness of breath
- Had a known exposure to someone diagnosed with COVID-19
- Has traveled internationally within the last 14 days
Please let us know right away!
I have always loved helping people and have taken pride in the personal service I provide to each and every one of you. And, I know these changes may be difficult to adjust to at first. Here is what you can expect upon your visit now:
1. Please call ahead of time to schedule an appointment. There will be no walk-in appointments available. Each patient is scheduled in their own 15 minute time slot. New patients allow please 45-60 minute time slot.
2. Upon entering, you must wear a face mask, as will I. If you do not have one, I can provide one. I will take your temperature with a touch-less thermometer. The face mask will be required during your visit. However, if you have difficulty breathing, when you are face down, you can pull the mask below your nose while in that position.
3. Prior to your visit, please use the restroom to give your hands a 20 second washing.
Measures I have taken:
We are using a touch-less thermometer, in between patients we are sanitizing door handles and any surfaces people might come in contact with. I now have a new front desk and waiting room furniture to make it easier to sanitize between clients. I have also placed a HEPA air filter in the waiting area.
While I know the experience doesn’t have the same warmth and openness you are used to, it is the new norm for now. You can rest assured, you still get “me” and will continue to receive the best chiropractic care I can offer, all wrapped in continued love. I want you to feel safe coming here and know the changes are for both of our benefit. Thank you in advance for your continued support and love.
Dr. Damon West, ACME Chiropractic, Inc.